Elk Grove Refrigerator Repair
When your refrigerator stops working properly or turns off completely,
it can cause a great deal of stress. The food inside your fridge only
has a short window of time as the fridge begins to fail, or it isn't
operating at the proper standard. Unless you are an expert in appliance
repair, you should not attempt to fix it yourself. It is important that
you contact an Elk Grove appliance repair specialist to inspect, diagnose,
and repair your refrigerator or to determine if you need to replace it.
How We Can Help
Our team at Wiz Appliance has
more than 35 years of experience in the field of appliance repair and we bring that level of expertise
to each and every job. We serve clients throughout Elk Grove and Northern
California and have earned a reputation for our professionalism and skill.
Experiencing these issues with your refrigerator? We can help!
- Light inside doesn't work (even after replacing bulb)
- Refrigerator doesn't run at all or doesn't cool properly
- Refrigerator is too cold or is freezing food
- Ice maker overflows and will not turn off
- Water is leaking inside refrigerator
- Refrigerator is warm, while the freezer is cold
- Malfunctioning or broken ice dispenser
- Malfunctioning or broken water dispenser
- Refrigerator does not defrost
- Problems with the defrost drain
- Refrigerator is making excessive noise
High-Quality Repairs by Trained Technicians
Our team is prepared to serve virtually any need that you may have with
your refrigerator, and we even offer same and next day repairs to handle
your pressing need. We are licensed and bonded and every Elk Grove appliance
repair technician we hire is highly experienced in the field of appliance
repairs. You can rely on us to provide you with a thorough diagnosis and an
exact quote for what the repair will entail.